Thursday, May 13, 2010

I had a bad dream ketchup ed advice?

This is ketchup Ed the other night I had bad dream that people in this category and other鈥檚. We were all in the McDonalds together I was in a high chair and everyone was slapping me one person was shoving ketchup down my throat another person wanted to beat me with a bam boo stick. Avon mom was strangling me with a bib and my mother was just standing there cheering everyone on. I woke up in cold sweat. I don鈥檛 have dreams like this. What can this mean?


I had a bad dream ketchup ed advice?
Could mean a lot of different things. Maybe you want to spend more time as a family, but your family doesn't get along. You want McDonalds or eat to much McDonalds. Ketchup could be symbolic to blood? Since you were a baby in the dream, you might wish to go back to being young or you feel helpless somehow in real life. Hope that helps:)I had a bad dream ketchup ed advice?
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA


at least you made me laugh


wtf ketchup ed HAHAHAHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa鈥?br>

=)
Wow that is quite a dream! Dreams dont really mean much. So you shouldnt really be too worried :)

No comments:

Post a Comment