Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Advice please. Is this bad?

I was raped about a year and a half ago. Before that i was a virgin. I have a new boyfriend. My first one since then and I haven't told him what happened and I would really prefer not to. I'm still trying to put it all behind me and I really don't want him to feel differently. I think it's important to him that I be a virgin, and I generally feel like I am. But my question is.. would I be wrong to tell him that I'm still a virgin?Advice please. Is this bad?
i know how you feel. to be honest i was raped 7 months ago. so i know how you feel





anyways, what i do is, i tell the guy that i've never had sex out of my own, bt i was raped. you also tell him that you see yourself as a virgin, because you have not given that gift to anyone yet, even though someone stole it





i my eyes, you are still a virgin.





hope i could helpAdvice please. Is this bad?
I think its fine saying your a virgin..


However, i think he should he told. Maybe not now, but maybe later..


Cause if he knows, he will treat you with respect and want to help you.


i know you dont want him to feel differently, but it could be better for you, as you can feel comfortable with him that he will not use you.
its best to tell him, i know its hard and its your choice. But you may find sex hard to do because of the rape, and he needs to understand. you two can work on things together at your own rate.





YES YOU AE STILL A VIRGIN!! you only lose that when you give it WILLINGLY to someone. not when someone forces themselves on you





your in my prays, all the best x x
Technically, you are not a virgin. But, in mind, you are.





You need to tell him because to find out later would really mess with his head. If, you don't plan on having a serious relationship with this person than it might not matter. But, if you care, you should tell him.
i don't think it would be bad.... as you didn't want it to happened the 1st time... a. so go ahead and call this new boyfriend your first.... the accident a year ago should come up at some point of time tho!!...
you haven't really lost your virginity. you were raped. but it isn't right to tell him that virgin.





you need to talk to somebody about it though to get over it.
ARNT UR HOLES TORN HE WE KNOW IT THE MINUTE HE SEES IT.WT THEN..YOU CAN HIDE IT .YOU CAN TELL HIM THAT UR HOLES TORN COZ OF MASTURBATING WID A DILLDO.OR SPEEK THE TRUTH TAKE RISK.IF HE STILL LUVS U IT WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE. IS HE A VIRGIN IS A QUESTION.
You should always tell the truth about yourself. Lies have a way of coming back to you and biting you in the as*.
It isnt wrong to tell him, but if u get really into the relationship like months into it, and dont tell him. He'll freak out!
wait a little long until you trust him...answer minehttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
rape is terrible, yes, but so is lying. you need to be open with people you care about.
no he want care but i prefer dont tell him cuz he goin feeel weird
got to tell him

No comments:

Post a Comment