Thursday, May 13, 2010

T-mobile bad customer service experience advice please.?

I have had t-mobile for a year and 2 months now. I recived great customer service for the first six months or so but then it went downhill from there. I downgraded my phone(because they would not replace my first phone through insurance.) and then changed my plan. I upgraded later to a much better phone then about 3 months a go I saw a brand new phone come out so I upgraded to that. I have extended my contract each time and now I am in a contract until 2010. I noticed as soon as I upgraded my customer service got worse. In fact I complained a couple times about my experiences. I have only had to instances where I yelled at the rep and once they said I cursed. Now every time I try to call into customer service. They tell me I am on written communication and can't help me. I have recieved no legal letters. I have been fighting this for a month now. My upgraded phone's LCD screen went out yet the insurance claim is taken a long time. I am having current problems with old cell phone now.T-mobile bad customer service experience advice please.?
Call the call center from a land line, not your cell phone. Don't punch in your phone number when it asks you to, try punching zero or whatever. Ask to speak with a manager and refuse nicely to give them your name or phone number. That way they won't be able to look up your account. Just be polite and level headed.T-mobile bad customer service experience advice please.?
go to a t-mobile store and talk with them.. while you're there, request the district/regional managers contact and write him a letter.. he'll be able to get that to corporate.
when u call customer service always get the persons name and ID# first and then if they cant help u ask to speak to their supervisor. I have had a few issues with t-mobile but when we switched to Sprint it got even worse (we had them for 2 weeks before we switched back to t-mobile and our sprint bill was $300!!! They only took it down to $170). It seems like you have bad luck with phones. Is there a T-mobile store in your city? Try going there instead.
Just remember: As much as they have no right to talk to you like that, you have no right to talk to them like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment