Sunday, May 9, 2010

I'm getting my belly pierced how bad will it hurt?! I need advice!?

I've had my nose pierced that didn't hurt. So how much more will this hurt? Can someone describe the pain to me? I'm excited but nervous! Thanks for your advice if you leave some...I'm getting my belly pierced how bad will it hurt?! I need advice!?
I laughed when I got mine done. My mom was being really funny and I was laughing as he put the needle through.





Now, the healing process was a different story.





That hurt and took FOREVER! But well worth the pain.





Now I am just worried about what it will look like if I get pregnant...





Take care and good luck! :-)I'm getting my belly pierced how bad will it hurt?! I need advice!?
its easy.. at least for me.. the guy who pierced mine told me to count down from 10, when i got to 5 he pushed the needle through than the ring. it took no more than 10-15 seconds. i would say on a scale 1-10.. maybe a 3? its so quick and the needle is very sharp, so its not painful.afterward it gets pretty sore, especially when you need to clean it. but it is worth it!!!
It does hurt quite alot~mine got infected and doc wanted to take it out for good~i said NO WAY i wasn't taking it out for anything or anyone~then someone suggested tea tree oil and wellah all good ever since~hope that helps.
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment