Sunday, May 9, 2010

I know this is long, but please, i need love advice, i feel bad alot...?

Hey im a 15 year old girl in high school and ive liked this guy for about 11 months now %26amp; he knows i like him. We havent ever been together or anything but he was the 1st guy to ever give me that kinda attention, or hit on me. He was my 1st kiss and 1st guy to ever tell me i was pretty. A few days after we kissed, i thought i wud finally have my 1st bf i was so happy so i asked him if he wud wanna b 2gether. he said no. He said he doesnt wanna b in a relationship because he has stuff to take care of. I was always soo shy around him and nervous that i could barley be my fun self. All that was last school year. I thought of him all summer and when school started again, he started to like me again and tried to kiss me. I didnt let him cuz my cousin said not to cuz he might use me or w/e. So after that, i got all worried %26amp; thought he prolly doesnt like me now and that i blew it. I went to the school councelor 4 advice and it turned out she actually knew my crush personaly. She said do you want me to talk to him? And so i said yes hoping things would be better. After she talked to him i cud tell he didnt like me that much anymore. Anyway, 2 months ago i looked prettier and dressed nice and he came up to me and said ';so yea we should talk more'; The day after that he did talk to me, but the following weeks, he didnt try to talk to me anymore. He doesnt come up to me anymore and doesnt seem to even care. Ive been trying my best to look really cute evryday but we neevr get to talk... I even remember one time i told him that hes special. I love him soo much but what sucks is how he cant see how great i really am =[ Hes gonna graduate this year and im gonna miss him with all my heart...


And the thing is hes soo sweet and nice and i feel like im missig out on such a great guy! Hes perfect.....=[


Im always wondering ';what did i do lately?'; ';Is he mad at me?'; ';Is he annoyed by me??'; I mean i havent talked to him in weeks and even when we do talk all i say is hi. I feel like he hates me %26amp; that i ruined everything by saying yes when the councelor when she asked to talk to him. Im so embarrased, and i really wish i cud talk to him, but i just feel like ill be like some creepy psycho girl who cant move on to him, but i just cant help what i feel...i day dream about him everyday...%26lt;3


Thanks everyone sorry it was so long!I know this is long, but please, i need love advice, i feel bad alot...?
Baby, I think you should just walk up to this this guy, and tell him exactly what you just told us. About how you feel, and how you miss him. And don't get too self conscience with that; just tell him. And just wait to see how he reacts. If he reacts positively, it means he really likes you. If not, you know that he's not right for you.


Try it out, hon. %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment