Sunday, May 9, 2010

I JUST realized I have a PROBLEM and I need advice.THIS IS BAD!?

I finally realized that when a man is with a woman, I want him. But when he is not, I dont want him as much. If he is too available for me...I dont want it but as soon as he gets with someone..thats when I want him. This isn't for any man..this is just for the men that are in my life, friends, exes...Also, when I am in a relationship with someone..I dont want him. It is so weird. I dont what them when I have them or they are too available, but when they are not mine or they are with another woman..I want them.


CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT MY PROBLEM IS???!


It is making me feel terrible.I JUST realized I have a PROBLEM and I need advice.THIS IS BAD!?
I believe that your problem is that when you are not with a man you see these men in your life having fun and being with a woman. I believe and im sorry if i am wrong but i beleive that you are jelous of what your friends may have with these other woman.





I hope i could help





XxI JUST realized I have a PROBLEM and I need advice.THIS IS BAD!?
your to picky you want the perfect man but when a good one comes along you automatically shunt him away you No he likes you and when you se him move on you get to jealous, just keep your options open and try a relationship with the next laid back guy who likes you ?? good luck
No Shennon


it is not at all a problem!! rather a psychology of every one!!


It is ';POSSESSIVENESS';


At one time you are in satiety because he is available for you,


Other times , you are scared of loosing him, as you are involved with him.


We both (Man %26amp; Woman) want free dome %26amp; commitment together.


FIRST one for free dome %26amp; Second one for assurance.


So this psychology at one hand gives you stress %26amp; other times feds you up.....this is Fun (Pain %26amp; pleasure) of relation.


I tell you, it happens with every one who is in relationship, the difference is , they don't accept but


YOU ARE HONEST


I APPRECIATE YOU
It is human nature to want the things we cannot have and devalue what comes too easily.





You're obviously more into the conquest than the real thing. Too bad. You could miss out on some really great things.
You just like the hunt:) if the prey is too easy to catch, you lose interest. If you have to struggle to catch it, then it's more interesting :P


In spite of that, try to change your way of thinking, because it can get in lots of trouble:)

No comments:

Post a Comment