Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What's the worst advice anyones ever given you and what were the consequences?

ALL the details please.What's the worst advice anyones ever given you and what were the consequences?
It wasn't advice for me but for one of my exes. His friend told him the way to french kiss was to lick the other person's mouth's roof and he tried it on me. It freaked me out at first when he was trying to lick the roof of my mouth lol but then he explained and I showed him the right way to do it.What's the worst advice anyones ever given you and what were the consequences?
my friends all told me to marry my first husband...I did...he was gay....
my uncle conrad told me to gett a job at the rub and tug on route 7. i didunt know what i wuld have to clene up. yuk

No comments:

Post a Comment