Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bad family issues... need advice?

I'm 13, 14 in two months. My dad is becoming my worst enemy more and more as time goes on... this morning he was yelling at me. Not 'raising voice' yelling, but actually *yelling* at me. The day before that, he cussed at me and was calling me stupid and basically saying I'm only problematic.





Everything I do causes him to go off on me, I don't even want to be near him. I asked him, ';Do you want me to leave?'; (Leave as in run away)... and he ignores the question. Finally he didn't ignore it and he said that if anyone's going to leave, it's him...





I really can't take it anymore - it's too much stress on my mind. Only one thing makes me happy in life right now, and it's my boyfriend. I talk to him about everything, but there's nothing that can help me right now. I don't want to talk to the Guidance Counsellor at school. I feel depressed all the time - I'm not eating dinner because I don't want to see my dad and I just don't feel mentally/emotionally well enough to eat.





What should I do about my dad?..Bad family issues... need advice?
omay god thats exactly like me.same problem..


im 15 and had the same problem till i ran way from home cuz ov ma dad,we never get on,basicly evrything u said.only my boy friend was keeping me alive at the time,


but god knws ehy the are coldheart..afta i ran away evrything got kucked up with my life,


i nly wishd i had a better dad ;((


now my dad divorced my mum coz ov me.


i feel more happy nw then hez out ov ma lyf but trust me inside i feel bad to loose him,,the saying goes)you wont know how important sumthing iz till u loos it,,


trust me i feel emotionaly deppresd and mentally 2,,buh im hapy therz sum one thats going threw the same as me..i can help u and talk to u bout ma experience afta i ran away.and help u out coz im 15,just drop me an eamil inii and id loved to talk to u and chat mre bout how it iz and how to cope with it 2 and sum ways how ta deal with it,,if u lyk sweet heart





xxxxx hope ur okayBad family issues... need advice?
That's normal (not the depression, obviously). Try talking to him - actually sitting down and talking to him. Don't think too much of it - he's probably stressed out - my dad yells alot when he's really stressed - I talked to him and it worked =)
Well maybe your boyfriend can feed you and keep a roof over your head.If not maybe you should keep your sassy mouth quiet.
Parents are not always the easiest to deal with, trust me my mom and i have not gotten along since i was about 13 and im 18 now.....


i understand that all this stress and fighting with your dad makes you feel like your whole world isn't what you thought it was. because of this your relationships with other people may slowly fade...stress changes you inside and out it can kill you..


What really helped me was learning that when your older (your dad for example) they are usually stuck in their ways no matter how depressed or sad or how much you yell and scream and beg for attention they wont change...sometimes your family isn't what you want them to be or what you expected.





i know that your young and its hard but trust me from experience the sooner you learn to accept this and stop trying to change it, the better, stronger and healthier person you will be.





Remember you cant change anyone unless there willing too..and at times you will wanna give up because stress gets to everyone but think about how happy you will be if you accept it and are able to be at ease with yourself. ive accepted it along time ago, yeah we fight we argue we yell we cant even be in the same room! and it always still hurts but ive become a stronger more independent women.





Just accept it........trust me work on your emotions you cant even begin to work on other relationships if the one with yourself isn't good.

No comments:

Post a Comment