Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is this bad? I REALLY need advice.....?




I'm an 18 year old guy. When I'm answering questions, particularly about sensitive things like sex and having kids, I get really....';protective'; I guess you could say, when I read about a young person making a bad choice.....like having sex and getting pregnant at 13......I get upset when I think there's nothing I can do, because obviously they don't know or care about me, but it just hurts so much when this happens.....when some poor child is making such a horrible choice.........and nobody may talk her out of it.........I feel so bad when this happens...........is this sensitivity, this......empathy a bad thing? am I getting too close to the issues and these people I don't know? Is this bad? I just don't know and I'm concerned that this may tear me apart.........Is this bad? I REALLY need advice.....?
J, first off, take a deep breath... you cant fix everything thats wrong in the world!





its great to have empathy for others, thats a rare but awesome quality to have. but remember, people have free will and they are going to do what they want. all you can do is give them guidance and hope they make the right choice.





also, sometimes you cant see the rewards of your work but a good deed is like a ripple, it grows bigger and the affects stretch out farther but someone must start it. so go on, make your ripple! Is this bad? I REALLY need advice.....?
There's nothing wrong with being concerned with the welfare of others. But I don't think you should let it consume you too much to the point were you get stressed out or overly upset. It's nice to know that some people care though. Personally I don't think it's a bad thing.
well its humane to have feeling of anything sympathy or anything... people now a days have lost those feeling and hence cant understand the worth of it... this is what i too go through while answering and many times a best answer by the asker is one in which we can convey our feelings through the heart there is nothing so wrong about it...
You're projecting all over the place. Plus, you're mawkishly obsessive (with really sickening sexual overtones) and self-congratulatory to a fault. You aren't ';sensitive,'; just affected. Kindly slap yourself and readjust.
That's really sweet. Unfortunately, your solution is to disconnect from the internet forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment