Sunday, May 9, 2010

This is good but bad at the same time what do I do now any advice?

So I basically told my guy that I would be ok with what time he could give me in his busy life. And that we could still be friends with benifits since he doesnt wasnt a realtionship at this time....I do want a relationship but then I kind of dont (if that makes sense). Well is it a good thing to still have fun with him until something else comes along? And or if something does eventually become more solid between us? Is it good/ok that we are just doing what we are doing? Or am I just wasting my time with him ? I like the time we do have and the fun we have too.. I just dont want to be setting myself up. Your input is appreciated, mature response only please.This is good but bad at the same time what do I do now any advice?
first thing girl what do you really want? by spending more time with this man you are wasting opportunities you could have with other men. Honestly this man doesn't seem serious about you, if he really was he would jump at the thought of being in a relationship with you. why sell yourself short? don't you want a man who would die to be able to have sex with you and know no one else could have his amazing girlfriend? believe me a time will come when a woman he is really into will come round and he will abandon everything for her for he is that sooo into her, but this guy isn't cutting it. you deserve better and this guy is just missing out. cut him off for a while let him miss you. if he really wants you he will contact you and fight for your attention.This is good but bad at the same time what do I do now any advice?
Ur welcome

Report Abuse



If you're comfortable with the arrangement, and he is comfortable with the arrangement, then it's fine. But I wouldn't stay in the arrangement on the premise that it will progress into more. Such arrangements rarely do, because if that was what both parties wanted, they would _make_ the time to be together.





Also, I would suggest that you look after yourself (use protection, birth control, etc), because as a 'friend with benefits', he might be seeking attentions elsewhere as well as with you. You have to keep yourself safe, always.





Good luck!
I think its ok to continue on with him as long as it doesn't turn into more for one of you and not the other. if it turns out to be something better for you both, then AWESOME! As long as your not saving yourself FOR him all the time and you are still leaving yourself open to finding something with someone else than i would say your situation is perfectly fine.
Girl... Just do what you wanna do. You want friends with benifits then be that. Although i don't really agree with that because your just fooling yourself. If thats what he wants then he just probably wants to sleep with you without any strings attached. Good luck!
do what makes you happy and follow your'e heart no one can ever gaurantee a happy ending. good luck
Good luck with that. I guess you have to imagine how you would feel if this continued on for awhile and then he came up to you and told you that he had found somebody else and didn't want to be FWB anymore.....just friends. This hardly ever works and somebody will probably get hurt. Good Luck with whatever decision you make and please be careful.
Hey Cherry26 it sounds to me like you two are already in an emotional relationship whether you want to call it that or not. Friends with benefits relationships usually end up with the same feelings as partners that are devoted to one and other. Jealousy, trust issues etc. often come into play as in any relationship. Myself I see no comfort in these sexual relationships and sometimes people (of either sex) end up feeling used and like a piece of meat. Be careful is my best advice and talk things over honestly and openly with this guy before making any rash decisions. Good luck.
The two of you should spend as much time together as you did trying to compose this question. But, make sure you spend ';quality'; time together. Look at each other schedules a week or two in advance and make time for the two of you.
gurl your wasting your time and he's not worth that, thing will never get soild no matter what you do and you can do better than that move on, he's just use you that all soory to say this but he think of you as a who*** sorry don;t mean to be mean but wake up before it to late
just live....enjoy the moment! have a good time and do not stress over it...if u meet someone you like bbetter you can simply stop with ';benefits boy';...if more develops between you can advance in that relationship...sounds like a great deal to me..
Just have fun! You're fine!
You are just like me. I had a sex buddy and i always want to have a relationship with him but he warned me that he is not interested in me, just have fun with me. It is hard to have like this, i want have fun but at the same time, i want to have relationship. It just that I can't do anything about it. I was hoping that i would meet someone that can dating me then i will dump my sex buddy but nothing had happened. So finally i made over with sex buddy because it is not worth it. So now, do you think you can deal with it, just let have fun with him but no serious relationship with him. I know its fun to do but there are nothing can do. If you want to do something about it, have a relationship with him, tell him the truth, he might stop do it with you or he could change his mind and will go for it to have relationship with you. I hope this is helpin you. Good luck.
If you want it to be something more and he clearly doesn't then you are heading for heart ache. If you think he might and you are happy waiting then that's cool but bear in mind that it may all be for nothing except the fun times you have had and nothing more.
well if its going well then keep being a friend with him and if everything goes well then maybe you would be able to go out with him. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment