Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Feeling bad about this, need advice.?

Okay so I was going to class and then these guys I knew from way back said that I should get a new hairstyle because girls wouldn't like mine so I went and got a new one which I think looks good; it's nicely trimmed in the back but its medium lengthed and I always like me hair because it's black and I have lots of it.





Then the guys were on my case again later on and said that it looked bad because they thought I was fat which at the time I was. So I went on this Atkins diet plan for about 2 years now and I lost weight going from a size 52-32 to a 40-32. I'm not exactly skinny but I'm not fat either at least not like I was but the guys still hound me again telling me that I'm ugly and look like a girl so I can't be loved; because girls don't love other girls. I didn't go to prom because they said if I did that they would follow me around all night and tell everyone I was gay.





I'm kind of embarrased dating now because now I don't know what to think of myself or what girls will think of me. I'm 6ft-2 and I don't think I'm bad looking just not petite/skinny but I have olive skin w/brown eyes. I'm also compassionate and nice to others but the guys have sort of crushed my view of myself; I thought they were my friends?


Are the guys right about me?Feeling bad about this, need advice.?
the guys arent right about you


you dont and didnt nerd to do everything they told you-they simply want power over you


if you were happy with yourself you didnt need to change just because they told you so


have confidence and faith in your appearance. if you think you look good, you will act more confidently around others


it doesnt matter what others think of you but what you think of yourself, because your opinion will imprint on others


hope you build your confidence back up


plz dont listen to those guysFeeling bad about this, need advice.?
these guys aren't friends.. unless they are playing around that is plain rude and mean..

No comments:

Post a Comment