Thursday, May 13, 2010

Should I feel bad about this? Need advice?

I'm 25 and met this girl last night and we just hit it off. She was super attractive, had the most amazing body ever, and one thing lead to another throughout the night and next thing I knew she was getting on me undressing, asking if I had anything she needed to know about. I'm clean, she is 28 and said she was clean and fixed so she couldn't have kids (to explain that, she is divorced and has a few kids already), so we did it. After wards, she said she doesn't usually do that, but I was different and turned her on. I think she liked me alot and wants to see me again, so i don't think it's going to be a one night stand, but I still feel bad because it was unlike me, careless, dumb and have some ';what if's'; going through my mind. I definitely won't do it again, lesson learned, but curious if I feel like this just because its my first time 'hooking up' with someone i dont really know, or what? Would most guys honestly have been able to say no in that situation?Should I feel bad about this? Need advice?
Sure she's never done that before. That's what she tells all the guys especially the virgins. Congratulations for obeying your other brain instead of using the one on your shoulders.Should I feel bad about this? Need advice?
Most guys couldn't say no, but they should be smart enough to say no. I hope you wore a condom. Just because a woman says she's clean, doesn't mean she is. I hope you were lucky this time and she didn't give you an STD or Aids.





Just remember, no matter how good sex is, it's never worth dying for.
99% of guys could probably not resist that. It's the woman's job to control herself because most men cannot control themselves.





We get guys all horny and then what are they supposed to do? Walk away? If women didn't want to be put into situations like that, they shouldn't act like sluts.
Dont over analyse- you did what you did and what you did was not something bad. You sound like a nice guy though so if this behaviour doesnt make you feel good remember that next time. She sounds like a predator!!
As long as you wrapped it up, what's to worry about? She might have said she was ';fixed'; but you don't know her from Adam and strangers lie about lesser things.





EDIT: Armywife has *got* to be kidding. Right?
First of all you should have used protection matter what she said. Secondly shyt happens...get over it.
no get what ever a clean one is giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment